posted Apr 30, 2012, 1:50 PM by Victor Kaminski
updated Jun 6, 2012, 9:38 AM
YES we've done it again, Career Path Academy has a new exclusive offer just for students wanting to upgrade to a brokers license but may not have the cash on hand to pay the full amount right now. We do accept credit cards however if you would like to wait before charging the full amount or do not have enough credit available on your cards to pay the full amount, you can start taking a brokers class now without excuse. Our 2 Pay plan makes it easy.
We want your career to flourish and grow and in that spirit we're making financing options available to get the ball rolling now. The No excuse plan.
Finance Options Made Simple!
- “2 Pay” plan - 2 monthly payments of $500
- Financing only available to students committing to take and pay for all three (3) broker classes with us.
- Students using finance options will not be given completion certificates for ANY of the modules until they are "paid in full" for all the class modules without exception.
- Students MUST register for and make the first payment before the first day of class.
- First payment due upon start of class, the 2nd payment will be due 30 calendar days from the scheduled start date of the 90hr course.
- Students may be given permission only by the school director to continue with their class on a case by case basis in the event they miss a payment, however will not be given credit for or awarded completion certificates until their accounts are in good standing (paid in full, including any late fees).
- Students not paid in full will not be given credit or allowed to stop and then continue with another brokers class where they left off unless all payments are made in a timely manner and according to schedule, this courtesy is only given to students with accounts in good standing.
- No personal or brokers checks will be accepted, cash, credit or certified bank checks only please.
- There will be a $25 late fee imposed for all payments made after the due date.
- No discounts will be awarded to students financing class.